Intranet Usage Terms and Conditions
This intranet website is intended for use by existing employees and potential investors, financiers and or partners of the Concept Techniki SA development ("Concept SA"). This website is also available to, and may be accessed by, individuals or entities that are not employees or associates of Concept SA. By using this site you are representing (a) that you are a current Concept SA partner, director, employee or associate, or (b) you are a potential investor or financier or partner of the development and (c) that you accept the following terms and conditions.
You are subscribing or entering in a secured intranet and your identification is strictly personal: You may not disclose your user identification name or password to anyone else, with or without prior permission of the administrator and/or the owner of this site / intranet. Please read also carefully the Site Usage Agreement, Data Privacy and Legal Notice tabs of our site www.e-concept.gr, since their provisions, statements, commitments and predictions in general are fully applicable and in force, for this intranet access and usage.
I. Registration to the intranet
This intranet contains sensitive, or confidential or classified information and data that refer to the Concept development plan. The disclosure, access, assessment and usage in general of such information is restricted and under certain privileges to be granted with a formal on line registration. The applicant for the registration is welcome to fill out the entire form, but to get a valid identification reply, the completion of the minimum required fields marked with an asterisk (*) is obligatory.
By registering, an automatic confirmation reply shall be created and sent. It is in the sole discretion of the intranet owner to (a) verify the identity and the data of the applicant, (b) to select the access privileges of the applicant, (c) to disclose the applicant partial content of the intranet, (d) to decide not to register the applicant and (c) to modify any of the above without a prior notice to the applicant at any time.
II. Usage general rules
You agree not to post, disclose, reproduce, distribute or use material or information of any kind on/from this intranet that:
- Defames any person, entity, product or service.
- Violates any law, including those regulating anti-competitive practices, unfair trade practices, copyrights or trademarks.
- Contains false or fraudulent information.
- Discloses any confidential information of Concept SA or any other person or entity.
- Violates the right of privacy of any person or entity.
- Constitutes unlawful discrimination, including sexual, racist or other harassment or violate the legal and the common sense of moral manner.
- Contains obscene, vulgar or sexually explicit images or other information.
- Threatens violence against any person or entity.
- Advocates illegal activity or discusses illegal activities.
- Advertise to sell to or solicit orders from others, or use the website for commercial purposes of any kind other than Concept SA business.
You also agree not to impersonate any person or communicate under an assumed name or one that you are not authorized to use.
III. Other Sites
You may be directed to other websites or sources of information that are beyond Concept SA control. Concept SA makes no representation as to the accuracy or appropriateness of any other website or source of information and is not responsible for the content of any such other website or source. These other websites and sources of information may collect data or solicit personal information and distribute that information. The intranet administration or the Concept SA cannot guarantee the privacy or confidentiality of any information you disclose on-line; you make such disclosures at your own risk.
The material in this intranet could include technical inaccuracies or other errors, not in purpose. The availability of this intranet may be interrupted due to technical conditions. Your use and browsing of the intranet is at your risk. Concept SA does not warrant that the functional aspects of the website will be uninterrupted or error-free or that this website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the website is provided to you "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Neither Concept nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the website shall be liable for any direct or indirect damages (including without limitation incidental, consequential, or punitive damages even if advised of the possibility of such damages) arising out of your access to, or use of, the website. Concept SA reserves the right to make changes to this website at any time without notice.
V. Confidential Information
Disclosing party is the owner of this intranet. Receiving party is the applicant for registrations and access to it. Disclosing party and Receiving party are the Parties.
Confidential Information: shall mean and include:
- The existence and content of any agreement (excluding this, which is disclosed in public) executed or to be executed between the Parties relating to or within the scope of the intranet, i.e. to disclose in potential investors, financiers and or partners the Concept development, under classified terms and non third-parties disclosure terms (the transaction).
- Any information relating to the intranet sessions concerning the transaction feasibility evaluation as well as the information exchanged between the Parties in their sessions or through any communication system, and
- Any information or file or data contained to this intranet disclosed in writing, imaging, video or by any other means, of whatever nature relating to the transaction, including without limitation, queries, data, documents, letters, plans, diagrams, sketches, drawings, photographs, models, specifications, software, programs, know-how and any other material bearing or incorporating any information of a confidential nature relating to the Transaction and any other collection of similar information.
Non disclosure obligation: Any Confidential Information received by each of the Parties, or by its affiliates, directors, employees, advisers, contractors or agents, shall be treated and safeguarded as strictly private and confidential and shall not be revealed or disclosed to any other person. The Confidential Information shall be disclosed only with the prior written consent of the Disclosing party unless it will be disclosed in the framework of a financial transaction in relation to the Transaction. The Parties agree not to disclose such Confidential Information to any person. The Receiving party shall be responsible for any breach of this agreement by disclosing or using such confidential Information improperly.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the previous paragraphs, the Receiving party shall be entitled to make any disclosure of the Confidential Information if:
- Required by, or essential to comply with, any law or the requirements of any government, court or regulatory authority acting within the scope of its powers and with jurisdiction over the Receiving Party.
- Subject to the foregoing, the Receiving party shall, at its own expenses, take all reasonable measures to disclose the minimum required Confidential Information.
- Already in the common or public knowledge because of other reasons than the failing of the Receiving Party to comply with this agreement;
- Already known by the Receiving Party before the disclosure as consequence of this agreement.
- To any adviser, contractor or agent or those of its affiliates to whom disclosure of any confidential Information needs to be made in connection with the Transaction, provided that such persons are bound by similar confidentiality obligations as set out in this agreement.
VI. Proprietary Information
All materials contained in this website are the copyrighted property of Concept Techniki SA or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and/or third party licensors. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to Concept SA or its affiliates. No material from this intranet or any Internet site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by us or our affiliates may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. All trademarks, service marks, trade names and trade dress are proprietary to us.
VII. General Provisions
Concept may revise or modify any of these terms from time to time by updating or revising this posting, with the revised terms taking effect as of the date of its posting. If any portion of these terms is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable portion shall be construed in accordance with applicable law to the greatest extent possible and the remainder of the provisions shall remain in full force and effect. This is the intranet usage agreement between us relating to this subject matter and may not be modified except in writing signed by both parties.