Published: 21 July 2014
Besides turnkey EPC, Concept Techniki SA provides state of the art and fully integrated services, in the field of Renewable Energy Sources (RES). International Investors receive excellent feedback to their inquires in the following distinctive sectors:
- RES Projects-Fundamental Development;
- RES Projects-Secondary Market Services;
- Special Fields of Services in RES exploitation.
The outlines of Concept Techniki SA’s packages of competitive and quality oriented services are depicted bellow:
a. RES Projects - Fundamental Development
- Site hunting for wind, photovoltaic, solar-thermal, hydro electric, biomass and geothermal projects throughout Greece;
- Accredited determination and evaluation of the RES potentials in every renewable sector;
- Consulting in RES investments in Greece and projects licensing from the scratch, i.e. preparation and issuance of production, grid connection, environmental, installation and operation licenses;
- Complete engineering services, technical documentation, implementation studies and site or project management during the integration of the plants. Issuance of FIT sales contracts and operation license.
b. RES Projects - Secondary Market
- Projects hunting for wind and photovoltaic projects throughout Greece, in various stages of maturity, licensing and/or implementation stage;
- Technical, financial and legal due diligence of RES projects and preparation of corresponding state of the art reports. Full technical, financial and legal support of negotiations with the owners; Contracting of projects or SPVs transfer to investors;
- Consulting and engineering services for the finalization of the required licensing procedure for RES projects up to their grid connection and full licensing;
c. Special Fields of Services in RES exploitation
- Exploitation of the opportunities of the investments incentives law to achieve three-party project finance, subsidized leasing or taxation savings;
- Development and implementation of alternative RES project financing schemes;
- Integration of scientific and technological tools utilized in the development and the management of energy investments;
- R&D projects in the field of Renewable Energy Sources (RES), as well as systems for the wise management of energy production, storage, saving and exploitation.